Enterprise 50 Internship
First established in 1995, the E50 Awards recognises local, privately-held companies who have contributed to economic development in Singapore and abroad. It is jointly organised by The Business Times in collaboration with KPMG and supported by the International Enterprise Singapore, Singapore Business Federation, Singapore Exchange Limited and SPRING Singapore. The E50 Awards is sponsored by OCBC Bank.
- To assist the companies in preparing their business cases to be submitted to the judging panel for the qualitative assessment.
- If requested by the company, to assist them in the preparation for the presentation to the panel of judges during site visits (if companies are shortlisted).
What do you need to do?
Upon allocation of company:
- Research the allocated company`s background
- Prepare outline for business case
- Arrange for meeting with company
- Prepare questions and list of information required and email to them in advance
1st meeting with company:
- Interview company representatives and clarify any queries
- Obtain all necessary information to write the case
- Discuss the angles and salient points to be included in the business case
After meeting with company:
- Formulate the business case
- Present to the company
- Make amendments, if any
- Finalise material
If the company is shortlisted, its management may request for your assistance with the site visit/interview - you may be asked to prepare the presentation materials and participate in the site visit/interviews with the panel of judges.
What are we looking for?
Students with the following skills and attributes:
- Knowledge in business administration, finance, marketing, risk management and accounting
- Ability to work in a team
- Good interpersonal, communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creativity and innovation
- Good project management skills - able to define and monitor timelines and deliverables
- Good understanding of industry trends and ability to develop a business case that highlights the company`s competitive advantage to give it an edge above the others.
Candidates should be able to commit a minimum of 10 weeks commencing 14 May 2018.
Close Date for applications:
Sorry, this vacancy is closed.